Sunday, June 11, 2017

Day 11: Favorite Hook/Needles

Day 11 of the YARNutopia 30 Day Photo Challenge is 'Favorite Hook/Needles'

One might assume the hook I can't live without (see Day 2) would be my favorite, but it's not. My favorite hook is one I've used just a couple of times. Once to make a scarf and another to make a few crochet bracelets. 
It's tiny and I just LOVE using it. When my husband bought me a huge set of different sizes it came with these tiny hooks. I was so new to crocheting so even the thought of using a hook smaller than a 4mm was so out of reach. 

When I use this 2.10mm hook I get so giddy and excited. Although any project started with this hook doesn't take a little longer, the end result is always so satisfying. 



Happy Hooking! ~ Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment