Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Day 7: In the Home

Day 7 of the YARNutopia 30 Day Photo Challenge is 'In the Home'

It's rare I made things for myself. I've made a handful of items but I find the most joy in making things for others, whether upon request, order or for gifts. 

When I do make things for the home they tend to be small items.
Since we no longer have any animals I've taken to gardening and having plants in my house. So I've made several different doilies to rest the plants on just in case any over watering or moisture.

Here is a picture of my plants that sit in front of my north facing window and their doilies. Ignore the half painted wall. I need to finish the other part of the wall but haven't had the time to move my desk to finish it.

I love watering my plants and sitting them on these. Such a small item but they bring a lot of joy!


Happy Plants! ~ Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment