Saturday, June 24, 2017

Day 24: Lines

Day 24 of the YARNutopia 30 Day Photo Challenge is 'Lines'

Anytime I make a new pattern, have notes about a pattern I found online I write it all down in this notebook I have. 
I would love to just keep them all in a google document file. But I can't get away from handwriting stuff down. I even write down my grocery list on paper and then make the list on my phone in an app I use, Anytime my husband sees me hand writing something down he always ask 'why don't you put that on your computer?' And I just can't explain it to him. 

At times I feel like I remember things better by handwriting them first. Granted, it doesn't work to well with my grocery list...I always end up forgetting something....

Do you prefer to organize your thoughts on paper first?
I am actually shocked I am able to type out these blog posts without having to write them down first. Ha!  




Happy Creating! ~ Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment