Friday, June 2, 2017

Day 2: Can't Live Without

Day 2 of the YARNutopia 30 Day Photo Challenge is 'Can't Live Without.'

Oh, this one is hard. I have so many items I can't live without, from my scissors, stitch markers, bobby pins (my ultimate favorite stitch marker), large corsage pins, needles (blunt and pointy), and of course my crochet hooks.
I was going to add yarn to the list but that one goes without saying!! :)

If I had to pick ONE item, it would be my 3.5mm crochet hook. I played around with some polymer clay and added a handle to it. It's my go to hook for all my amigurumi. I have started using a small hook than the 3.5mm hook but this one just feels really good in my hands. You can't see it clearly in the picture but there is even a small indent where my thumb sits while I crochet. You can't go wrong with someone that feels custom made just for you!! 



Happy Creating! ~ Amanda 


No comments:

Post a Comment