Monday, June 12, 2017

Day 12: Variegated

Day 12 of the YARNutopia 30 Day Photo Challenge is 'Variegated'

Variegated yarn means yarn dyed with more than one color. Although I haven't made much in the way of items with variegated yarns I really do like them. I like how the colors blend into each other and they form a pattern all on their own. 

I came across this yarn back in the spring and instantly wanted to make Easter bunnies out of it. I did make one, but I wasn't happy with it how it turned out so I gave it to my daughter; who loved it. 

This yarn screamed easter, spring, sunshine, flowers and bunnies! Most yarn I see I always want to make shawls and scarves out of them. But how many scarves and shawls does one girl need??? 

So when I saw this yarn and knew instantly I wanted to make bunnies and eggs...I knew I had to go out and buy it. 

I Love This Cotton - Brights
Happy Creating! ~ Amanda 





No comments:

Post a Comment