Saturday, June 10, 2017

Day 9: Something Old

Day 9 of the YARNutopia 30 Day Photo Challenge is 'Something Old'

My something old is a Humpty Dumpty egg decoration my mother-in-law gave to my daughter. I am not sure how old it is when MIL made it, but you can tell he has aged. 


The egg itself is a plastic container pantyhose use to come in. So that dates it a little bit.

He gets put out each year around Easter and hangs out on my bookcase. It's a pleasant reminder that art lives on and will continue to live on as long as we allow ourselves the joy from it.  As long as we teach it to our children and they learn the satisfaction from making something with your own two hands, experiencing the happiness it can bring someone when they find out YOU made it for especially for them.

Go out and make something today!!


Happy Creating! ~ Amanda




No comments:

Post a Comment