Thursday, June 8, 2017

Day 8: In the Moment

Day 8 of the YARNutopia 30 Day Photo Challenge is 'In the Moment'

Today is 'In the Moment', so I took a pic of my desk. It's cluttered, messy and most days doesn't bother me. I have been in the middle of a crochet frenzy. I have several projects going on right now so my desk clearly shows this. When I am all caught up with all my crochet and other craft projects I will clean my desk and put everything in its place. 

For now I don't mind the controlled chaos. This picture is real not staged and something you will see if you stop by my house any given day. A lot of times on social media you only see a part of someone's life and it all seems perfect! This proves it's never perfect, not even close.



Happy Creating! ~ Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment