Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Day 13: Wearable

Day 13 of the YARNutopia 30 Day Photo Challenge is 'Wearable'

I made this Summer Sprigs Lace Scarf this past year. Day 11 was about my favorite hook and this is the scarf I made with it. It was a long process, one I actually had to take a short break from making. I tend to like projects where you see results pretty quickly. I felt like this one wasn't moving along as fast as I would like. 


I still need to block it; I tried blocking it but it didn't work out very well. Mostly because I've never blocked anything before so I wasn't sure how to do it properly....on that note I still am not sure....Utube videos here I come. 


I made it with the smallest yarn I have ever worked with. It was Bernat Handicrafter Thread in Orchid. I really liked the crochet thread. It was easy to work with and didn't have any issues with the yarn splitting or anything.


Fun fact, for those of you who are friends with me on Facebook, I am wearing this in the profile picture.



Happy Creating! ~ Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment