Friday, June 30, 2017

Day 30: Love is...

Day 30 of the YARNutopia 30 Day Photo Challenge is 'Love Is...'

Love is to me, doing what makes you happy! I love to sit and make things with my own hands. I love looking at a pattern and feeling a little overwhelmed by it but then actually figuring it out and seeing how it turned out way better than I anticipated.

A couple of months ago I made this mermaid tail outfit. I was a little nervous at first that I wouldn't be able to figure it out. The stitch looked difficult and what if it didn't look as cool as the one in the video?
I ordered the yarn online so when it arrived I was in love with the sparkly teal. I couldn't wait to get started and as I watched the video and started making it I was so in love with the results. I kept telling the customer that ordered it how much I loved it and how beautiful it was. Pictures honestly don't do this yarn justice!!

Thank you for sharing this fun challenge with me.
What was your favorite day/picture?



Happy Loving! ~ Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment