Monday, June 19, 2017

Day 19: Texture

Day 19 of the YARNutopia 30 Day Photo Challenge is 'Texture'

One of my nieces is expecting a baby in September. So when I came across this Bernat Baby Bundle Stitch Along with The Crochet Crowd and Joann's I knew I was going to make it for my new great neice or nephew. At the time we didn't know what my niece was going to have so I went with the yellow. (She is having a boy just in case you were wondering!) 

The yarn is made up of 3 different types of yarn but 4 shades. The pattern was actually simple to follow, and one of those lovely projects you can memorized the pattern and sit in front of the TV doing mindlessly. 

The yarn is super soft and the textures are just so inviting. I teased my sister I was going to keep it as a lap blanket since it's so soft! I can't wait for my new nephew to lay on it and snuggle up to it. If he is anything like his other aunt,Taelor, he is going to LOVE anything soft and cuddly. 



Happy Crocheting! ~ Amanda 



No comments:

Post a Comment