Saturday, June 3, 2017

Day 3: My Stash

Day 3 of the YARNutopia 30 Day Photo Challenge is 'My Stash.'

My stash makes me happy. Seeing all the different textures and colors of yarn makes me ache for inspiration to hit. I have only made a handful of patterns relying on others to work up a pattern for me to try out; most do not disappoint. 

This shelf isn't my only stash. Downstairs by my desk I keep a couple of small bags filled with works in progress and I keep a small trash bin that I put current yarn in I am using. When I am done with a project I take the bin upstairs, emtpy it, and then fill it with yarn for my next project. I love having several projects going on at once this way I don't get bored or idle. 

Above this shelf sits a couple of containers for small balls of yarn. The past month I've been working on cutting down some of my supply, just so I have room to buy more. 

I've had a few projects going on this past month so I haven't been up in the craft room to straighten my shelf. That will be done as soon as I finish an order I am working on now. 

Show me your stash!! 

Happy Creating!! ~ Amanda 


No comments:

Post a Comment