Monday, June 26, 2017

Day 26: Words to Live By

Day 26 of the YARNutopia 30 Day Photo Challenge is 'Words to Live By'

You can check my Pinterest board "Quotes" to find a majority of my philosophy on life. From motherhood, to marriage to burning bridges. 
But the one thing that repeats itself in my head almost daily is this one. 


I've even played with the idea of getting this as a tattoo. I have a long list of tattoos I want to get so that is a blog for another day. 

But this quote resonates daily in my life. I live in a constant state of fear and anxiety. It's not always present but it sits lurking in the shadows, poking it's head up at the most inconvenient times reminding me it's there...
But I keep it at bay and it's manageable most days. I just have to remember to fly. 

Happy Flying! ~ Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment