Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Day 6: The First Letter of Your First Name

Day 6 of the YARNutopia 30 Day Photo Challenge is 'The First Letter of Your First Name'

My letter is A of course. I was drawing a blank for a couple of days, trying to figure out what something relating to crochet or yarn starts with A and I realized 'AFGHAN!!' 

I participated in a Mystery Crochet Along with The Crochet Crowd a couple of years ago. It was the first time I had ever done anything like it and the first time I made an afghan. 
It was a lot of fun not knowing how the finished project was going to look and to learn a few new techniques. The hardest part was not looking online for pictures of other people's finished project when I was finishing up mine.
Some people even went above and beyond adding a thicker border and more detail around it. It always amazes me how talented people are. 


I ended up giving my finished afghan to my daughter and she still loves it years later.  


Happy Crocheting! ~ Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment